1. Cattery WCF “Fire Stone” publishes this public agreement (contract / offer) on the provision of services.
2. This Agreement is a public contract, and if the conditions set out below are accepted, any natural or legal person undertakes to comply with the terms of this contract.
3. A kitten is considered reserved only after making a deposit – 50%. Deposit NOT RETURNED !!! and is considered compensation for the maintenance of a kitten and lost opportunities for its sale. Sale to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus is not made.
4. It is necessary to understand that the degree of bareness of a sphinx depends on many factors. Sphinx is not a rubber cat, but only the appearance of hairlessness. Hair bulbs in cats breed Sphynx present. Hormones, climate and genetics play an important role in the animal’s of bareness. Even if a Canadian Sphynx kitten is nude during transmission, some hairiness may develop in the future. A Breeder cannot guarantee that a Canadian Sphynx kitten will not have a hair pubescence in the future.
The Breeder is not responsible for the size of the Maine Coons, the quality of wool as it depends on the content of the animal in the Owner’s house and on feeding. The Breeder disclaims responsibility at the time of the transfer of the animal to the courier or cargo.
5. The Breeder is not responsible for the loss of the qualities of the animal due to the Owner’s fault or in unforeseen situations (accident, consequences of a serious illness suffered, inappropriate content, food, etc.). Quality assessment is made at the time of transfer of the animal.
6. The Breeder undertakes: on request and at the expense of the Owner, before sending the kitten to the Owner’s house, send tests to the laboratory for all infections that the Owner is interested in. In the case of obtaining positive tests for fatal diseases – FIP, FIV, FELV, The breeder is obliged to change the kitten. Claims for positive tests for viruses, including the Coronavirus, are not considered if there is no clinical picture of the disease. Animals of the cattery “Fire Stone” are vaccinated with the attenuated Nobivac Tricat Trio vaccine. Cats vaccinated with an attenuated vaccine produce average antibody titers that stay at this level for at least 4 years. (R.M Gaskell, M. Bennett “DIRECTORY on infectious diseases of dogs and cats”). Analyzes must be prepared 10 working days before the date of departure of the kitten from the cattery “Fire Stone”. If the Owner has not exercised this right (clause 6), then the kitten’s health claims will not be considered further.
7. Subsequently, for any acquired diseases of viral, bacterial, etc. genesis, the Breeder is not responsible. The Owner, receiving the animal, gives a full account of his actions, realizes that he receives a living creature that can be exposed to external and internal aggressive influences, accepts the fact that high-breed animals do not have strong natural immunity and non-compliance with the regime, quarantine, feeding, routine vaccination, the provision of medical veterinary care, etc. may cause harm to the health and life of a kitten, the responsibility for which falls entirely on the Owner.
8. We prefer that buyers or their representatives come personally for the kitten, so the Breeder is not responsible for the quality of the cargo or the delivery of animals by courier and the consequences associated with transportation. Responsibility ends at the time of transfer of the animal to the cargo or courier.
9. When sending an animal to a cargo and / or courier, the Owner assumes responsibility for the costs of, caused by stress and physiological features of high-bred cats, and undertakes to take measures to eliminate them, if necessary, following the advice of the Breeder.
10. Owner in the presence of a Breeder (or at the time of receiving the kitten) examined the eyes, ears, mucous membranes of the oral cavity, anus, skin and tail, testified to their normal condition, satisfied with the inspection. The Owner is confident and confirms that the kitten is visually clinically healthy at the time of the transfer. The Owner has no claim to the Breeder on the health of the kitten at the time of receipt.
11. The Breeder gives a guarantee for the replacement of the animal in case of a positive diagnosis of the animal for HCM/HCM under the age of 1 year. But only BEFORE receiving the first kittens. The etiology of primary cardiomyopathy today is not fully understood. HCM disease in cats is a complex disease that can be caused by many factors. Hereditary pathology, viral diseases, autoimmune mechanisms, biochemical disorders and food deficiency (for example: taurine) may be involved in the development of cardiomyopathy. If HCM/HCM is found in a kitten at the age of 1 year, the Owner must notify the Breeder. Provide a repeat HCM test (tests are accepted only by licensed cardiologists from leading clinics that are officially recognized internationally, the choice of which is agreed with the Breeder). In case of confirmation of the diagnosis, the Owner, at his own expense, delivers the Breeder the animal back and receives another animal of the same sex for replacement. The costs associated with the replacement of the animal are paid by the Owner.
12. Breeder gives a guarantee of reproduction:
– if upon reaching the animal of childbearing age, it turns out that it is not capable of reproduction due to genetically determined or intrauterine-acquired anomalies, when the owner provides relevant veterinary documents (only certificates of competent specialists from leading clinics and Laboratories that are officially recognized internationally, the choice approved by the Breeder). In case of confirmation of the diagnosis, the Owner, at his own expense, delivers the Breeder the animal back and receives another animal of the same sex for replacement. The costs associated with the replacement of the animal are paid by the Owner.
13. The inability of an animal to reproduce is established by a reproductive physician at the Center for Reproduction (only certificates from competent specialists from leading clinics and laboratories that are officially recognized internationally are accepted, the choice is agreed with the Breeder).
Reproduction screening includes:
– Inspection and Conclusion of a Reproductive Physician;
– Cytological analysis of vaginal secretions;
– Ultrasound of the genitourinary system;
– Tests for the presence of chronic viral infections (viral immunodeficiency, viral leukemia, infectious peritonitis, ureaplasmosis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, toxoplasmosis, Campylobacteriosis);
– Spermogram for tomcats.
14. The Owner undertakes to: – keep the animal in quarantine for 21 days;
The Owner understands and agrees that cats can be carriers of viruses of calicivirosis, rhinotracheitis (herpes), coronavirus, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, etc. Cats of the Canadian Sphynx breed are obtained by a fixed mutation that causes the absence of hair, so the breed does not have strong natural immunity. The animal may experience stress from shipping, changes in habitat, which leads to a drop in immunity.
The Owner undertakes not to make a claim on the health of the animal to the Breeder and to assist the animal in case of need under the guidance of the Breeder.
The Owner understands and agrees that at the time of the transfer the animal is clinically healthy, as evidenced by the veterinary certificate form No. 1 issued by a specialist of the state veterinary service.
The Owner understands and agrees that the Breeder is interested in the participation of the animal in the breeding work in the Owner’s cattery. The Owner during the inspection of the animal, as well as on the basis of the data of the veterinary certificate form No. 1, was convinced and agrees that the Breeder has taken all the necessary actions to preserve the health of the animal in the cattery “Fire Stone”.
The Owner agrees that the Breeder’s responsibility for the animal’s health ends at the time of transfer of the animal to the Owner, courier or air carrier (cargo), and the Owner claims from the animal’s health are not accepted from this moment, including in the case of an animal disease during the quarantine period.
15. If you have questions, contact the Breeder for explanations and follow his recommendations;
– in case of any problems with the animals, which could later lead to a disputable situation between the parties, first of all inform the Breeder.
At the request of the Breeder, the Owner must provide a video of the animal. And video tracking (for animal identification) in clinics with repeated studies, if the Breeder is unable to attend the examination personally;
– never use unverified information from incompetent sources (the Internet, other breed breeders, or people who consider themselves as such, etc.) to provide veterinary care or to choose a program for keeping and / or feeding a particular animal. This information will be provided in full by the Breeder as the Owner has such a need.
If the Owner fails to comply with the recommendations of the Breeder, the latter is not responsible for the harm caused to the animal.
16. The Owner has the right to return the animal to the Breeder at any time from the moment of receipt with prior approval of the fact and the date of return, but without receiving the money previously paid for the transfer of the rights of breeding and without compensation for its maintenance.
17. Payment for the transfer of breeding rights to an animal from the cattery “Fire Stone” is not refundable under any circumstances. It is possible to replace the animal when the Owner performs the following claims: 11,12,13.
18. All payments associated with the transfer of money, with the delivery of animals from the cattery to the Owner’s house, the purchase of a container for transportation, paperwork and other necessary things, the Owner pays extra. Including when replacing an animal (in case of a disputable situation) the costs associated with returning the animal and receiving a new animal are paid by the Owner. Shipping cost is always paid by the Owner.
19. Conditions for the transfer of rights of tribal use to animals:
These provisions are due to the high breeding value of the above animal.
The agreement on the transfer of breeding rights to an animal from the cattery “Fire Stone” is mixed and contains the terms of the contract for the sale and purchase of an animal, governed by Chapter 54 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, and the terms of the agreement on the transfer of the exclusive right to use a breeding animal, which in accordance with Article 8 of the Civil Code of Ukraine (the application of civil law by analogy), article 199 of the Civil Code of Ukraine “Results of intellectual and creative activity” and the Law of Ukraine “On breeding in animal husbandry” according to which the use of breeding products (material) as an object of exclusive rights (intellectual property) is allowed in the manner prescribed by law.
20. The animal will bear the name of the cattery “Fire Stone” throughout life, which should be reflected in any documents and registrations. When using a photo of an animal as any advertisement, the full name of the animal with the prefix of the cattery “Fire Stone” is indicated.
Violation of any of the restrictions stipulated by the terms of the agreement violates the rights of the Breeder and damages the cattery “Fire Stone”.
21. Failure by the Owner of any of the conditions of this Agreement relieves the Breeder from all obligations.
22. Having received a breeding animal from the cattery “Fire Stone”, the Owner confirms that he understands, agrees and accepts all the conditions of this Agreement of the Offer.
23. In the event of a confrontation, public scandal or defamation of the reputation of Sinakin Andrew and the cattery “Fire Stone”, including the transfer of information to third parties, the Breeder frees himself from all obligations, including replacement and any kind of compensation.
24. The Owner has read and fully agrees that, according to the current rules of the cattery “Fire Stone” and according to the “Law on Consumer Protection” of Ukraine, purchased animals are not subject to exchange and return.
25. At the request of the Breeder, the Owner must provide a video of the animal. And video tracking (for animal identification) in clinics for research, including repeated ones, if the Breeder is unable to attend the survey personally.